RE:BMI Rates

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE:BMI Rates
  • From: Thomas Brun <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 05:44:07 -0800 (PST)

JJ

I called and asked why my rate increased 24%.  I was told a supervisor
would call me back.  I called again on two ocassions and finally I was
told "You can cancel today if your not satisfied".  Since I trade for a
living I certainly did not want to cancel on the spot! I am now paying
on a monthly basis and when DTN becomes compatable with TradeStation I
will cancel my service with BMI.  I'm not complaning, these are just the
facts. Maybe you will have better luck than me.  Good Luck and I hope
you are able to get a fair price.

Regards,

I also pay very high rates with BMI. We all need to call our BMI reps
and ask them to justify their rates when DTN provides real time for
about $100/month. Lets not bitch here.  Lets ask BMI for a competitive
discount!

,JJ