>>>>Subject:           Re: Where is FileAppend?
   Date:          Sun, 14 Dec 97 16:38:49 +0000
   From:          Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxx>
     To:          cash@xxxxxxxxxxx, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

In Power-Editor, click the Function-Wizard icon, then select the "File
Writing" category, then highlight "File Append" in the right window --
description is at bottom of window...

File Append continually adds to a file, each time TS is re-started and
anytime the Function is accessed from any chart-- A file can get quite
large, very quickly.  Thus, the need for "File Delete", to kill an old
file before creating (appending) a new one...

<<<<