Any ideas on how to plot this?

Looking for some help on mixing time frames in a chart.

Using TS 4.0, b19.6

I am trying to plot the following using server data:
Data1 - IBM Daily 60 Days back, Last Date: 7/15/97
Data2 - IBM Intraday-60 min, 3 Days back, Last Date: 7/15/97
Indicator - Exp. Moving Avg, 10 period on close for Data1

The problem is that the the ema indicator doesn't start plotting
until the 10th period for the intraday data - Data2 (which ends up
being somewhere on 7/14/97).  I want it to plot starting on the 10th
day into the data for Data1 - the daily data.

I need these to both be on the same chart for a system that needs to
primarily use the data from the 60 minute bars, yet have the 10
period moving average of the daily data for some calculations.

Any suggestions on how to make this happen?

Cash
"It's a dod eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milkbone underwear"