Stochastic Comparison

I'm  trying to put a stochastic calculation in a spread sheet
and compare it with the same calculation in TS.  The basic
formula I'm using for %D is 100*(H3/L3), where H3 = (Close-
Low of past x days) and L3 = (High of past x days - Low of
past x days).  Both H3 and L3 are three day sums.  Needless to say,
the spreadsheet values and the TS values are close, but not the
same, as they should be....Any ideas...TIA..jackb in seattle-:)