Re: advanced GET

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There were recently some very positive postings here from people who have
this
program.  Could you e-mail me personally so that I could ask you a few more
questions about the program without boring the rest of the board.

Also, do any of the more experienced traders have any opinion in general
about
Elliott-Gann theory as a basis for a trading system?  What happened that
made
you form your opinion, good or bad?  What programs have you used?  The ads
for
the advanced GET program seem very impressive, but the price of $2750 seems
very high, especially if it does not work as advertised.

I certainly have no objection to you asking the questions on the list.  If
you have them, there is a good chance that someone else does.  I currently
have no interest in GET, however your questions and their answer could well
serve to educate and interest me.

Regards,
Paul