Raptor

I would like to thank everyone for their input on Raptor it was very helpful
The next version will offer the following enhancements:

It will not work any better but it will offer:

Play Dino Sounds on Signal - big enhancement over previous version
you will have fun and scare the trader next to you as draw down you tading
capital
I am thinking of pricing the upgrade at $1,200 (royalties on the Dino roar
to stephen spielberg).

Same Name - I lack the creativity to come up with truly unique and great
names.

Coming on pay per view Raptor vs. Bullseye titan match of the century or
Dino Doo-Doo does Bullsh**  call your cable operator $1,200 who will have
the biggest, smelliest, stinkiest pile.