Re: TradeStation 5.0 for Dow Jones

hi mitch ackles,
it is nice to know that 5.0 is in the works....
BUT, it would be nice to know some particulars.
when(approximate) would be nice.....
what will it be able to handle(many chart windows cause problems with the current
version.... amoung other things)
will i be able to use a cheaper data vender...ie..one that is not covered by omega
now.
will i be able to get more info from my data provider to appear(fundamental stuff
BMI broadcasts which ts does not pick up       ??????????????
hopefully, mine are only the first questions from the group......i know there are
other members with better questions
i also know your time is valuable, but we are your "LOYAL" customers who will
probably buy again.
thanks
rich tobiassen