TradeStation 5.0 for Dow Jones

*** TFS Evaluation Copy of module : MS Exchange ***
To:  	TradeStation users
From: 	Bill Cruz, Co-CEO of Omega Research

Some of our customers have been inquiring as to why Dow Jones TradeStation 5.0
was released without a concurrent new release of TradeStation for the other
data vendors which we support.

First of all, our goal at Omega Research is to provide our customers, both
individual and  institutional investors, with the most advanced trading tools
in the industry and to make our tools compatible with the most popular data
vendors.

With some data vendors, Omega Research software works directly with a data
vendor's data feed (example: Signal, BMI, S&P Comstock), in which case the
Omega Research Server is used to collect and archive the data.  In other
cases, Omega Research software works with a data vendor's server (example: Dow
Jones Markets and FutureSource), in which case the Omega Research Server
Gateway is used to simply translate the data to the Omega Research data
format.

The reason we have not yet announced a new release of TradeStation for other
data feeds is because we are still working on finishing up the newest version
of the Omega Research Server.  This new Server, which is a very significant
project, will offer exciting new capabilities which will greatly empower you
as a trader.

When the new Server is completed, we will be releasing new major releases of
our products for all the feeds with which we are compatible.  We also, at that
time, plan to announce support of additional data feeds that have been
requested by our customers.

We believe that you will be very pleased with the features and enhancements
that will be added to our products.  As always, existing TradeStation users
are able to upgrade to a newer release at a significantly discounted price.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,

Mitch Ackles
Product Management