AOL Omega-List Subscribers: Do you wrongly receive duplicate messages?

I am sorry to bother you, list members which don't subscribe to AOL:
JUST DELETE THIS MESSAGE.

To the AOL Subscribers on the List;

Does any of you, get those duplicates?
I have been getting them at least once every 2 days, beginning about 4-5
months ago, which coincided with an apparently ordinary  AOL automatic update
of their software that resides on my computer.
I have written mostly to AOL for at least the past 3 months, many, many times,
including to their Chairman Steve Case. They have replied to all my dozens of
messages mostly with irrelevant information:  Not very different than Omega
Research sometimes answering our questions; although AOL could give lessons of
how to reply to customers' complaints without solving their problems. The only
relevant "stuff" is that they have problems with their e-mail system, & that
they are working the problem.

(In spite of all, like with Omega, I am sticking to them because I think there
is no better value, although I may be wrong in both cases: the future "will
tell").

I am sending the latest duplicate set, in case someone cares to compare notes,
& comment. Note that although the messages are identical, the time stamp & the
"footers" are not & it seems that the List-server is sending the message
twice. I have checked with individuals, source of the message before, & they
have written to me that they have sent only one message. But I have never
checked whether any one else gets duplicates. In the latest reply by AOL, of 2
December,  the tech explains that the List-server may not be functioning
properly... Who knows...
Note that I NEVER GET A TRIPLICATE.

TIA.

  -Saul