BMI & YEAR 2000 PROBLEM

I checked with the tech's at BMI yesterday and received the standard "duh,
I don't know" reply regarding Y2K problem.  I know that BMI transmits date
and time stamps every 30 sec with the real time feed, so there is a
legitiment concern.

We BMI users on this list should voice our concerns and send  letters first
inquiring on the status of Y2K compliance and when it will be implemented
and, second, if we're blown off, follow with a letter DEMANDING compliance
per the SEC's regulations.  Letters should be sent to:

	BMI Engineering Department
	1900 S. Norfolk St.
	Suite125
	San Mateo, CA  94402

                Tony Haas

Even if you're on the right track,
you'll get run over if you just sit there.