RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Using explorer to send parameters to formulae

  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:01:51 -0000
  • From: "Benjamin Rodd" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Using explorer to send parameters to formulae

Roy and Preston,

Roy - Thanks v much for pointing me to Mark Pyle's work and Metastock DLL's
in general. I'll certainly take a look.

Preston, you're right...my solution so far has been to create a number of
custom indicators with all the variables pre-set. I was just wondering
whether there was a more elegant solution.

Thank you both for your input.
Crom