[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MACD Histogram Cycle and Trigger with 4 Green 1 Red or 4 Red 1 Green

Alvin,

I am really guessing at what you would like.

I do not undersatnd what you mean by "but the red and green do not
tally".

I think this is what you are asking for.

Histograms can be displayed as all positive or negative, in other
words as above/below zero by changing the formula I gave you to:

{RedGreen MACD Histogram above/below zero}
X:= MACD();
Green:=If(X> 0,X,0);
Red:=If(X< 0,X,0) ;
Green; Red;{end}

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Preston
>     Thks for the help .It is close to what I needs . I send u 2
files/picture as follow:

>         Picture from ChartNexus  -- is the actual I would
like to get ,but the red and green do not tally .Are u able to help
me on the correction ? The link of this indicator is :

http://www.chartnexus.com/learning/manual/add-
ons/node26.html#SECTION004116000000000000000

<alvinyu2005@ ...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> > Can any adv if Metastock has an std program for this MACD that
> > show :
> > 1) Red & Green colour bars instead of one single colour ? (Note:
> Green
> > bars show the price is closed with higher low ) Similar to the
one
> > shown in Amibroker in
> > http://www.amibroke r.org/userkb/ 2007/10/19/ macd-histograms- v1/
> >
> > 2) How should I write a programme that can screen stocks that
satisfy
> > continuous 4 Grren then next is 1 Red and/or 4 continuous 4 Red &
> > follow with 1 green ?
> >
> > rgds
> >

>       Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends.
> Download Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now!
> http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: