From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 18 December 2008 11:27:22
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MACD Histogram Cycle and Trigger with 4 Green 1 Red or 4 Red 1 Green

Alvin,

At the group site you can search old messages by using key words such
as MACD RED GREEN. I did and came up with:

A:=MACD();
B:=Mov(MACD( ),5,E);
A;B;

{RedGreen MACD Histogram}
X:= MACD();
Green:=If(X> Ref(X,-1) ,X,0);
Red:=If(X<Ref( X,-1),X,0) ;
Green; Red;

The neat thing about doing a search in this way is that it goes all the
way back to 1999 when this group first started...literally tons of
indictors since then.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, "alvinyu2005" <alvinyu2005@ ...>
wrote:

> Hi
> Can any adv if Metastock has an std program for this MACD that
> show :
> 1) Red & Green colour bars instead of one single colour ? (Note:
Green
> bars show the price is closed with higher low ) Similar to the one
> shown in Amibroker in
> http://www.amibroke r.org/userkb/ 2007/10/19/ macd-histograms- v1/
>
> 2) How should I write a programme that can screen stocks that satisfy
> continuous 4 Grren then next is 1 Red and/or 4 continuous 4 Red &
> follow with 1 green ?
>
> rgds

Happy Holidays from Yahoo! Messenger
Spread holiday cheers to your friends and loved ones today! __._,_.___