Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]Volume Accumulation

I want to accumulate volume between two dates.  A starting point would be a date of a volume climax for a stock's low and then accumulate volume until the next high.  Can anyone help me write a formula to do this.  Also I would like to use the highest high with a look back period of three days and a forward look of three days.  this value would be given a 1 and all other days would be 0.  The indicator would then give me a 1 and a 0 for the lowest low also for a 6 day period.