Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] METASTOCK CHart Software Problem

Make sure the data is in the exact same folder tree with your old computer.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 11:19 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] METASTOCK CHart Software Problem

HI ALL.

I have been using metastock since last many years and has been
wonderful experience with it. Now all of a sudden i need to change my
laptop. I have installed the software in the new laptop. Also i
transferred the metastock data to the new laptop. However, when
opening the data i am not able to open my charts which i have saved
earlier.

Is it possible anyhow how to tackle this problem?

Sumit Bajaj