[EquisMetaStock Group] Sydney, Australia, Technical traders

Hello Sydney Metastock users,

Anyone from Sydney currently trading full time and is interested in
discussing technical trade systems and strategies.

After many years of trading I have found that 'Two heads are better
than one' and we have made great technical advancements as trading
partners.

We are now looking for more talent to add to our tank to swap ideas and
research work. We are very strong on technical analysis.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Thanks,
Lee

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional