[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Why is MSFL so constraining?

Preston,

   I understand and have seen some of the dll references here (I've
filled out the online application for the MDK and am waiting to hear
from Equis), but writing dlls takes special skills, adding the
capability to the core product would open up so much power for everyone.

   Thanks for the feedback.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Variable arguments are possible using a DLL. That's the reason they
> were written. If you haven't done so, check out our files section
> where you will find useful tools that will help you better understand
> and utilize metastock for your trading.
>
> Preston

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional