RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding a sectors list for US markets

Hi Paul,

ETFs generally represent various widely followed indexes.  Most of these
indexes represent sectors, for instance the Select Sector ETFs represent the
S&P 500 Index sorted into various market sectors.  To download current
constituent lists for various major indexes and the top 111 trade volume
ETFs go to the following URL:

http://www.masterdata.com/Downloads/ConstituentLists/index.htm

There are many, many advantages to using ETFs as your sector lists.  For one
thing they are regularly updated.  For another, if you find a sector that
looks promising to you, you can trade it based on your works.

Best,

L. P. Carhartt