RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding a sectors list for US markets

I agree with Fernando.  I've been a subscriber for a couple years now and I am very satisfied with PremiumData's product and customer service.

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fernando Santos
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 11:46 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding a sectors list for US markets

Hi Paul.

Free data is nice but has its problems.

One of them is clear data (ie. without quote errors) and the other is that same data organized and updated in some kind of organized lists.

For me, there is no better service than PremiumData (www.premiumdata.net) service.

Check them out.

They have all US stock markets divided using the GICS system. When the S&P make any type of changes regarding thei indeces constituents, all lists are updated automatically. You don't need to move a muscle, well, you do need to click the button so the lists and the data can be updated but that is as far muscle moving you need to make :-)

Regards,

Fernando