From: paul black <prblack.6206@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 4:17:09 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding a sectors list for US markets

MetaStock Users:

I am using HSQuote, for free data, and it works great.

What I wish to do is create a sector list for the US market. However, I
can't find such a list available for download on the internet. I know this
list will be quite extensive, that's why I haven't attempted to create a
sectors list manually. Does anyone know where I can obtain the US markets
sectors list? Thank you.

Paul R. Black
prblack.6206@ verizon.net