Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:39 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: total intraday volume

Roy is right about the cum limitations.
But just in case you still want to use it, you should probably perform
the following correction:

Cum(V)-ValueWhen(1,newday,ref(Cum(V),-1))

Regards,

mc

P.S. Roy I'm a newbie here, didn't know about your health problem.
Wish you the very best.

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Fernando
>

> Thanks, I'm almost back to 100% fitness at 8 weeks after the op.
>
> I was nearly going to suggest the non-PREV approach but didn't do so
because of MetaStock's inability to keep large values of Cum(V)
accurate. If the Cum(V) value stays below 6-7 significant digits then
it should be OK. Otherwise, expect the numbers to be off toward the
right side of the chart, but probably still close enough to be useful.

> Regards
>
> Roy

http://www.eset.com