[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with the IF function

Considering this:

{ User Inputs }
plot:=Input("plot:  [1]Hi/Lo  [2]Open  [3]All",1,3,3);

{ Plot in own window }
if(plot=1,HighP,if(plot=2,OpenP,HighP));
if(plot=1,LowP,if(plot=2,OpenP,LowP));

How can I include now the Open so when plot=3 he plots all(the High,
the Low and the Open)?

I'm banging my head on the table for the past hour and I just can't
see the solution.

Another question, when plot=2 I color it green so I can distinguish it
from the high and the low but when plot=1 the Low is the green color
instead of red. Shouldn't the green color be used only for the open,
since that was the color I chose for it? Is this issue related with
the way the IF function was written above?

regards

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: