[EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Kind request for advice of RealtTime streaming Data collection via D

Lee, You may want to call Metastock/Equis first. Usually the delay is
beacuse you have not signed an agreement to pay $1 to one of more of
the exchanges for the real-time data, althought you could be paying
$135 per month!  That is what I found in the past. Pretty crazy..

Also regarding Investbulls and Collins' comment. If their charge is
$135 -4200 as a one time fee, that would be substantially less than
paying 4135 per month for Quotecenter.  of course it has to work
properly otherwise you are paying for garbage. Quotecenter is
reliable.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lee Lucas <leeontherun@xxx>
wrote:

> Further to that...
>
> I also use Quotecentre and have found that the USGOLD index
($$XAUUSD.RTX) which is meant to be real time is actually about 15
minutes delayed when trading hourly. That 15 minutes is enough to
loose you 0.5% to 1% profit one way alone on a break out.

> Does anyone know where to get realtime US Gold data?
>
> Lee.
>

> To: equismetastock@xxx: rvalue1@xxx: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:48:10
+0000Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Kind request for advice of
RealtTime streaming Data collection via D

> Shekar, Does this software work with MS 10.0 with QuoteCenter?And
will it auto-refresh intraday charts like say GOOG or RIMM? i.e.
stocks from the Nasdaq or NYSE?I use Quotecenter and although it is
flawless, I do find it expensive.--- In
equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "shekarjv" <shekarjoga@> wrote:>>
Dear Colin,> > investbulls.com provides a few softwares which
directly pulls real time data from Y a h o o. The utility is called
IBLite.> You can try the free trial which works very good with
metastock.> http://www.investbulls.com/news.php> > regards shekar>

> Shout your Messenger buddies to the movies
> http://www.livelife.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=4590

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: