Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Filtering An Exploration

Thanks Preston,I will study Roy's tutorial.

Roger
----- Original Message -----
From: pumrysh
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 11:42 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Filtering An Exploration

Roger,

As always MC has provided a very good formula. Here's something else
you may want to look at.

In the files section you will find a file called "Using Latches in
MS.doc" by Roy Larsen. It is a good explanation of latches and how to
use them.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "Roger D & Carolyn Berry"
<berry2@xxx> wrote:

> Just what I was looking for. Thank you very much.
>
> Roger