[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Filtering An Exploration

Roger,

As always MC has provided a very good formula. Here's something else
you may want to look at.

In the files section you will find a file  called "Using Latches in
MS.doc" by Roy Larsen. It is a good explanation of latches and how to
use them.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roger D & Carolyn Berry"
<berry2@xxx> wrote:

> Just what I was looking for.  Thank you very much.
>
> Roger

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: