Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Filtering An Exploration

Just what I was looking for.  Thank you very much.

Roger
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:39 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Filtering An Exploration

Well, this may be done by applying the following filter:

buy:={yourBuySignal - in case there are more than one entry rules
place an <or> here};
sell:={yourSellSignal};
buySignals:=Cum(buy);
afterSellBuySignals:=buySignals-ValueWhen(1,sell,buySignals);
afterSellBuySignals>0 AND afterSellSignals<=3 AND buy

Regards,

mc

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "stockfool22003" <berry2@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone.
>
> I use a system that usually generates several buy signals before the
> final sell signal. Is there any way in 10.1 to filter an
exploration,
> so that only stocks with three buy signals or less since the last
sell
> signal are considered for the report? Thanks for any help anyone
can
> provide.
>
> Roger