From: rvalue1 <rvalue1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Kind request for advice of RealtTime streaming Data collection via D
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 28 August, 2008, 9:48 AM

Shekar, Does this software work with MS 10.0 with QuoteCenter?
And will it auto-refresh intraday charts like say GOOG or RIMM? i.e.
stocks from the Nasdaq or NYSE?
I use Quotecenter and although it is flawless, I do find it expensive.

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, "shekarjv" <shekarjoga@ ...>
wrote:

> Dear Colin,
>
> investbulls. com provides a few softwares which directly pulls real
time data from Y a h o o. The utility is called IBLite.
> You can try the free trial which works very good with metastock..
> http://www.investbu lls.com/news. php
>
> regards shekar

Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com. __._,_.___