[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Is Metastock EOD 10.0 worth it?

I bought the EOD in November of last year. So far, I have been
actively trading since April. 2 winners, 10 losers. But, that isn't
the software's fault by any means.
I am still trying to find a trading system I like. I have a strategy,
but now need to marry the system to the strategy, and just haven't
found my groove yet. I have messed with some of the strategies that
come with it, have done hours of research online and used some of
those, and have tried marrying the two. I'll get there, just not sure
when.
To me, I can see great potential, but it may be another few months (6
or more) out. I could see where someone could get frustrated quickly
and be overwhelmed. I think a long term view is necessary.

Still searching, but moving forward.

Big Papa.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andyfchao" <andyfchao@xxx>
wrote:

> Just curious on your thoughts ... is the 10.0 worth buying?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)