Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triple Moving Average Crossover

Charles,

Perhaps the following will help.

{Column A}
Cross(Mov(C,8,E),Mov(C,13,E)) AND
Cross(Mov(C,13,E),Mov(C,21,E));

{Column B}
Cross(Mov(C,13,E),Mov(C,21,E)) AND
BarsSince(Cross(Mov(C,8,E),Mov(C,13,E)))<
BarsSince(Cross(Mov(C,13,E),Mov(C,8,E)));

{Filter}
colA OR colB;

Rob