[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Asctrend

Ed,

Yuki Tagi was a member of our original skunkworks group. So I guess
you could say we taught her everything she knew. :-) Seriously
though she is a ruthless trader with a very keen eye. She actually
taught us a great deal and we learned a great deal more from her
than she gained from us I'm sure. I've seen pictures of her in a
kimono...quite impressive.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed Hoopes"
<reefbreak_sd@xxx> wrote:

> No, but this was noted by Reuters News Service last summer:
>

> Housewife hid $3 million in forex gains
> Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:55AM EDT
>
> TOKYO (Reuters) - A financially savvy Tokyo housewife who made 400
> million yen ($3.44 million) trading in foreign exchange markets was
> fined Friday for evading tax, a court official said.
> Yukiko Ikebe, 60, got a suspended jail sentence and was fined 34
> million yen after she used relatives' names to make her gains look
> smaller and avoid paying tax, public broadcaster NHK said.
> "She felt it was unfair to have to pay tax on her gains, when she
made
> losses some years," NHK quoted the judge as saying. "She spent the
> money on kimonos and jewelry."
> Forex trading has become more popular in recent years in Japan,
where
> low interest rates have led retail investors to seek new sources of
> profit.
> Yuki was a frequent contributor on the AmiBroker discussion group
website.
> Her actual last hame was Ikebia ? her handle was Yuki Taga on the
> AmiBroker Yahoo discussion group
>
> ______________
>
> Yuki has recently started posting messages again on the AB group.
> ________
>
> 3.4 million dollars on kimonos and jewelry - WOW
>
> ReefBreak
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "venomnf" <davidengland@>
wrote:

> > Has anyone ever produced Metastock Indicators equally effective
as the
> > Asctrend ones?  There seem to be a multitude of plug-ins etc but
I've
> > never come across a recommendation on the internet that has not
been
> > also received the thumbs down by others....
> >
> > Yes, my New Year wish is that someone identifies a Grail.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)