Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] books required

Dear Rahul,

  Timing the market is available on 4shared. Search for the title on www.4shared.com
  try this link if you want to try
  http://www.4shared.com/file/23864915/a8e6814e/Curtis_M_Arnold_-_Timing_the_Market.html?s=1

  other titles are available under wild search for "trading"...

  Alok

Rahul <easydls@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear members

Do anybody has

"The Thecnical Analysis Course" by Thomas A Meyers
or
"Timing The market" by Curtis M Arnold
or
"International Encyclopedia of Tech Analysis" by Siegel, Shim, Qureshi & Brauchler

in ebook format

pl pl i need them very badly, I am willing to share my collection of Tech Analysis staffs,

PL reply

Easy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional