[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Asctrend

No, but this was noted by Reuters News Service last summer:

Housewife hid $3 million in forex gains
Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:55AM EDT

TOKYO (Reuters) - A financially savvy Tokyo housewife who made 400
million yen ($3.44 million) trading in foreign exchange markets was
fined Friday for evading tax, a court official said.
Yukiko Ikebe, 60, got a suspended jail sentence and was fined 34
million yen after she used relatives' names to make her gains look
smaller and avoid paying tax, public broadcaster NHK said.
"She felt it was unfair to have to pay tax on her gains, when she made
losses some years," NHK quoted the judge as saying. "She spent the
money on kimonos and jewelry."
Forex trading has become more popular in recent years in Japan, where
low interest rates have led retail investors to seek new sources of
profit.
Yuki was a frequent contributor on the AmiBroker discussion group website.
Her actual last hame was Ikebia ? her handle was Yuki Taga on the
AmiBroker Yahoo discussion group

______________

Yuki has recently started posting messages again on the AB group.
________

3.4 million dollars on kimonos and jewelry - WOW

ReefBreak

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "venomnf" <davidengland@xxx> wrote:

> Has anyone ever produced Metastock Indicators equally effective as the
> Asctrend ones?  There seem to be a multitude of plug-ins etc but I've
> never come across a recommendation on the internet that has not been
> also received the thumbs down by others....
>
> Yes, my New Year wish is that someone identifies a Grail.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)