[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Blocked Dlls

Probably one of two issues.

Emulator mode

http://www.compuvision.com.au/Vista.htm

or Vista's overwrought security. If the emulator doesn't work, turn
off all Vista security functions, reboot and try it again.

Good luck! No Vista in my house until Microsoft absolutely forces me
to migrate.

I'm sure Tradesim hasn't been rewritten for Vista.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cameron Reid <cwr_74@xxx> wrote:

> I need a little help here.
>
> I have re-installed TradeSim on a new computer running Vista 64x.
The re-installation appears to be successful as TradeSim will open and
run simulations on previous explorations.   The only noticeable change
is that when I open the 'about' tab, the program lets me know that the
Version, Path and Host App are all listed as "Not Running".

> Also, each time I open MetaStock, Vista offers a Warning Window
letting me know that TradeSim(Dll) has been blocked.  And I am unable
to run explorations that call upon the TradeSim Dll in MetaStock.

> Has anyone had similar difficulties?  Any solutions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cameron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional