[EquisMetaStock Group] Blocked Dlls

I need a little help here.

I have re-installed TradeSim on a new computer running Vista 64x. The re-installation appears to be successful as TradeSim will open and run simulations on previous explorations.   The only noticeable change is that when I open the 'about' tab, the program lets me know that the Version, Path and Host App are all listed as "Not Running".

Also, each time I open MetaStock, Vista offers a Warning Window letting me know that TradeSim(Dll) has been blocked.  And I am unable to run explorations that call upon the TradeSim Dll in MetaStock.

Has anyone had similar difficulties?  Any solutions?

Thanks,

Cameron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional