[EquisMetaStock Group] PS Re: indicators storage

Fabio

Forgot to mention that the following subdirectories should be
extracted as well as the files mentioned in my original post.

Charts\                     (templates)
Experts\                    (expert advisor files)
External Function DLLs\     (any DLL's that you installed)

Regards

Stuart

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, smpretor <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Fabio
>
> Extract the following:
>
> favorites.dta		Favourites
> MS91EXPL.DTA		Explorations
> MS91EXPT.DTA		Experts
> MS91FORM.DTA		Indicators
> ST_Data.mdb		System Tests
>
> I normally extract all the .dta files to reinstall. Note the "91" in
> the name may differ depending on your MetaStock version.
>
> Regards
>
> Stuart
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fabio" <robinhood@> wrote:
> >
> > After a hd crash I reinstalled Metastock 9.0, but now I'd like to
> extract my old indicators from a back-up of the
> c\programs\equis\metastock folder.
> > Where are they stored?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > F.