RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fw: Problem installing MS10.1EOD

Hélio Pires:

System restore may or may not work, give it a try. It is unlikely to do any
harm.

In the past I have used Browser Hijack Recovery with GeekGirls guidelines.
Browser recovery doesn?t seem to search as deeply as the GeekGirls
instructions, but it is quick and easy.

You have learned a bitter lesson, if a tech support or any kind of expert
tells you to do something that your are doubtful about, don?t do it without
checking it out.

Your query has generated a lot of useful information. I am saving this
correspondence in my intruder file.

Regards

Lionel