RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fw: Problem installing MS10.1EOD

Have you checked for unwelcome intruders like viruses, Trojan horses and so
on and so forth.

If you backed up your registry  before you made the changes, reinstall your
old registry  and start again.

You may have some corrupted files/folders. Try to identify them. One way is
to try opening those that are suspect. If they don?t open properly, they may
be corrupted.

For help if your computer is hijacked go to
http://www.geekgirls.com/index.htm and select security.

The instructions are easy to follow but you need to be careful.

Hope this helps

Lionel