[EquisMetaStock Group] Twardy

Thanks, both Preston and Lionel for answering my question about "The Twardy Indicator".

I will try the formula Preston gave me and try the other-one from the letter to SC.

The point is, some-one I know  made a formula after reading the Twardy-article in SC from october 2004.
But that formula is in another language than Metastock's . He did sent me his formula in an Excel spreadsheet.

So now I can try out three formula's  and see if they are equal  or choose wich-one is the best!

I let you know when I've tried them out!

Thanks and regards,

Kees Takkenberg

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional