From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ktakkenberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:31 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Twardy

HI, I am looking for a Metastock formula probably called The Twardy
Indicator?
In October 2004 there was an article "Trading Sector Funds Using
Statistics," by John Twardy, in Stocks & Commodities page 82.
Normally Equis supplies the formula with the article.But not this time.
On the internet I found an email to S&C where some-one wrote to have
tried to make the correct formula but was in doubt if he/she did so?
The formula was:

ROC(c,15,%)/(Sqrt(Var(Linearreg(c,15),15)))
I would like to know if this is the right-one or if anyone knows the
correct "Twardy Indicator"?

Thanks for helping me out!

Kees Takkenberg
The Netherlands.