[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metstock 9 and Vista

Had the same problem when I installed Metastock on a new Vista
laptop.  Tried everything but could not get Metastock to work.  Just
given the Laptop away because Metastock not working was only one of
the annoying things I found running Vista.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "keencoder" <keencoder@xxx>
wrote:

> Hey guys, 2 days ago upgraded to Vista Ult x64, all working fine
> except for my metastock v9. It installs fine, and starts normally it
> even initializes my Esignal and logs, but after a long wait it says
> that it cant establish connection with the server.
>
> Either use off line mode, retry or close option. Pretty strange, I
> understand that equis has support and compatibility on v10.1 which
> adds no software benefits aside from running in a vista environment
> hassle free for around 1.5K (waste of cash)
>
> So anyone successfully using MetaV9 on Vista, with work around or
> suggestions to get this thing to connect to the server and run.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)