[EquisMetaStock Group] Trying to import formula out & Constant Volume or Contract Bar Charts (CVBC)

Hi Everyone,

I have a formula created in metastock sometime back and don't know
what i was thinking at that point of time I put it password
protected apparently I can't remember it now and I want to import it
to my another software, Multichart and its asking for the passowrd
any idea how I can go about it. The reason I want to import it
becuase my other software, Multichart has Constant Volume or
Contract Bar Charts (CVBC) but Metastock doesn't have this. If I
can't do the import at least does anyone have Constant Volume or
Contract Bar Charts (CVBC) for the charts in metastock

Constant Volume or Contract Bar Charts (CVBC) - Price Charts made up
of Price Bars where each bar represents the range of price for a
specific number of used defined contracts or shares traded on a
given chart for a specific market. This chart increment eliminates
the variable of time, range and transaction because it perfectly
combines price & volume into a readable flow of bars.

Thank you very much

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: