[EquisMetaStock Group] Metstock 9 and Vista

Hey guys, 2 days ago upgraded to Vista Ult x64, all working fine
except for my metastock v9. It installs fine, and starts normally it
even initializes my Esignal and logs, but after a long wait it says
that it cant establish connection with the server.

Either use off line mode, retry or close option. Pretty strange, I
understand that equis has support and compatibility on v10.1 which
adds no software benefits aside from running in a vista environment
hassle free for around 1.5K (waste of cash)

So anyone successfully using MetaV9 on Vista, with work around or
suggestions to get this thing to connect to the server and run.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)