[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: free historical data from yahoo

I use a product called ML Downloader http://www.trading-tools.com/
You pay a one time fee and can download as many securities as you
want. It serves my purposes very well. Peace!

Charles

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockv10"
<metastockv10@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> can anyone tell if there is any way to download historical data from
> yahoo finance (NYSE & NASDAQ) for MS. I am looking for some automatic
> way. I don't want to do this manualy. Can I use downloader for that?
> I would be greatful for help and exact explanation.
> I am sorry if this post is a DUPE, i used search option with
> combination of words yahoo and data and there is so many matches that
> it is very difficult to find the answer.
> best regards
> P.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional