[EquisMetaStock Group] free historical data from yahoo

Hi,
can anyone tell if there is any way to download historical data from
yahoo finance (NYSE & NASDAQ) for MS. I am looking for some automatic
way. I don't want to do this manualy. Can I use downloader for that?
I would be greatful for help and exact explanation.
I am sorry if this post is a DUPE, i used search option with
combination of words yahoo and data and there is so many matches that
it is very difficult to find the answer.
best regards
P.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional