[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: free historical data from yahoo

Hi,
thanks for reply and help,
I also found a programe called HQuote - it can download EOD date from
Yahoo and Intraday from Quote.com. The only problem is when I set up
"firs date" for example for year 1995 then some of date starts from
1994. I don't know why. Some of them starts after 1995 i.e. 1998 - but
this you can explain becouse of lack of the data. And the other thing
is you also have to pey one time fee for this programe - I use the
trial version for now. Any one has some ideas about something like
this aplications, but free?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cherotree1" <mass54thcob@xxx>
wrote:

> I use a product called ML Downloader http://www.trading-tools.com/
> You pay a one time fee and can download as many securities as you
> want. It serves my purposes very well. Peace!
>
> Charles
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockv10"
> <metastockv10@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > can anyone tell if there is any way to download historical data from
> > yahoo finance (NYSE & NASDAQ) for MS. I am looking for some automatic
> > way. I don't want to do this manualy. Can I use downloader for that?
> > I would be greatful for help and exact explanation.
> > I am sorry if this post is a DUPE, i used search option with
> > combination of words yahoo and data and there is so many matches that
> > it is very difficult to find the answer.
> > best regards
> > P.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional