Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TrendMedium

CLARIFICATION:

The "2 daily breadth models that hit their respective downside targets
today  (thurs 7/26), and now flashed a Buy for fri for the SP500."  are
solid and will NOT be affectd by "further worries about sub prime, real
estate, etc could cause problems with my model forecasts (market
participant perception is key)."  They ARE buys for friday, not that I
recommend anyone follow ANY of my models.  The models that could be
afected (not issue a signal are the other's i mentioned.... "Hindenburg
Omen", and third model".

do not worry, i do NOT plan on participating in this list on anything
resembling  regular basis.... i dunno no why today i even checked it!
take care.....

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: