Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TrendMedium

i have to agree, if the 30 day guarantee was voided simply because
Eugene offered a discount, the discount should still be honored unless
communicated at the time of the discount offer.  wtf is a "refund
insurance fee" ????  give me a break.  that should tell you
something.....

I have not read this list or others i sub to in over a year (i'm
probably 15k emails behind in all lists combined), so i expect to catch
some crap from some.  Eugene... u trade the product. and make profits
from trading it bro?   set me straight pls.

kaj

Code 2 wrote:
> Before this turns into a love-in for Eugene and his TrendMedium, and
> we all break out into a chorus of Kum Ba Yah, recall the problems
> Yogesh Poddar had with getting Eugene to honor his unconditional
> money-back guarantee.  I have pasted Yogesh's postings below.
>
> Oh, and let's all recall Yogesh's quote of Eugene's wonderful reason
> for not honoring his refund policy:
>
>         "I'm sorry but we provide refunds for only full-price
>         products. It's so because the refund insurance fee is included
>         to the full price. We have sold the product with discount so
>         we can't provide a refund."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: