Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Formula language for explorations ...

Hello,

Thank you for replying ... I will check the links mentioned by you.
The formula that I am working on - is to calculate the "run" of a stock.
The "run" is defined as the most consecutive moves in a single direction.
This is a clear indication of a stock's/indexe's recent upmove/downmove.

Therefore, I intend to use the above concept to define an exploration which
requires traversal into previous time periods using a for-loop construct as in "C"
in order to calculate the "run".  I have the algorithm ... Simply waiting to implement
it ..

- That's how my query emanated ... I was wondering whether MetaLib SDK does
provide the above capabilities ... Anybody know ?

- In the meantime, I will check the links mentioned and look for help ...

- Thank you

- Shobhit Mathur