[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 7.2

I bought MS years ago and went with the various updates until 7.2.
Recently I obtained an MS 8.0 Pro disc to see if it would interest me.
It did not and I reverted to 7.2.

Ever since I keep getting a pop-up window on start-up saying "14 day
notice".  Clicking on this several times gives way to the 7.2 program
which nowadays crashes regularly and inability to save searches.  I've
uninstalled 7.2 several times and reloaded from my original disc but
this warning still interrupts.

Has anyone a solution to rid me of this pest?

Regards

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: