[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 7.2

There was an old trick that went something like open the CD door
before starting the software or hold down the cntrl button. It
should be in the older messages maybe around 2002.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "venomnf" <davidengland@xxx>
wrote:

> I bought MS years ago and went with the various updates until
7.2.
> Recently I obtained an MS 8.0 Pro disc to see if it would interest
me.
> It did not and I reverted to 7.2.
>
> Ever since I keep getting a pop-up window on start-up saying "14
day
> notice".  Clicking on this several times gives way to the 7.2
program
> which nowadays crashes regularly and inability to save searches.
I've
> uninstalled 7.2 several times and reloaded from my original disc
but
> this warning still interrupts.
>
> Has anyone a solution to rid me of this pest?
>
> Regards

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: